- PURE SPITE: The all-chick improv à trois is back, just the way you like us, at two new performance spaces—at 9pm Friday, January 29, at the Roving Imp and at 7pm Saturday, January 30 with KC Crossroads Comedy at the Fishtank.
- ALL THREE, WITH THEIR BOY PARTS: Tantrum is back with guest storyteller Michael Byars, Morning Edition host on KCUR, at 8pm Friday, January 8, at the Westport Coffeehouse, 4010 Pennsylvania.
- NIKKI & MEGAN: With the critically acclaimed sketch and improv troupe Pretty.Funny in a benefit for Cycling for Change at 7:30pm Thursday, January 28, at Rockhurst University's Mabee Theatre.
- JUST MEGAN: With the Trip Fives, the #1 troupe on KC's A-List, at 6:30pm Saturday, January 9, at the Westport Coffeehouse.
- JUST TRISH: Playing with Erik Johnson (True West, CounterClockwise Comedy) as beejay Saturdays, January 2, 16 & 30, at KC Crossroads Comedy, Fishtank Performance Studio, 1715 Wyandotte. Click here for times and tickets. Also 9pm Saturday, January 23, with Omega Directive at the Roving Imp. And in Thunderdome.
And if you want even more (along with guaranteed TMI), you can follow us on Twitter.
*As always, we use the term loosely.